Monday, August 31, 2009

Now we're really official Houstonians!!!

Dave got and signed an offer letter from Siemens today! Praise the Lord! I should have started this blog sooner.
Also, a funny story to share...(please forgive me if you've heard it.) The other day we were in HEB (a houston grocery store) and Lydia was fussy. While I was enthralled in getting her to quiet down, the intercom came on. The man was saying something about buying stuff, but as soon as he finished, Julia said while looking up, "No sky man."
I said "Julia who are you talking to?"
She answered, pointing,"The man in the sky up there."
"What man?"
"The man who lives up there. The man in the sky who was talking to us."
Smiling, I replied, "Oh, I see. Your funny Julia."
Perfectly logical explanation...right?

1 comment:

  1. Cute story. I miss HEB...great stores. And they have the best private label stuff.

    Miss you guys! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete