Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Kids are Crazy for Spring.

On the way home from church last night, I didn't turn on the music, or start asking the girls questions about their evening like I usually do. I was in my own little world, and apparently so were they. When I came out of my trance, I heard the girls pretending that Julia was the mom, and Lydia was the doctor. They were vehemently arguing about who was going to go get the imaginary, invisible baby and hand it to the other. When they couldn't come to an agreement, I told them that they needed to start talking nicely to each other or they were going to have to stop talking for a few minutes. They decided to change the game at that point. Both of the girls become lady bugs. Julia told Lydia that she was going to be the nice one, and Lydia would be the grumpy one. Then Julia was the grumpy ladybug. Then Lydia was the grumpy one again. Then the game changed yet again. Julia was the mom, and Lydia was the cat from the circus. Hmmmm..it was an entertaining half hour ride home. My girls' imaginations are definitely in full bloom--right in time for spring! Happy Spring to you all!! Love, Amber

1 comment: