Sunday, June 2, 2013

Camping 2013

Three weeks ago, Dave, the girls and I were camping with my parents in Glen Rose Texas. My mom plays an instrument called the mountain dulcimer. Every year, there is a bluegrass "hoedown" at this camp site, and my parents invited us to go and enjoy some fun music with them. We had a ton of fun! We grilled out, climbed the rocks at Big Rocks Park, waded in the clear water in the park, celebrated Mother's Day with handmade cards and s'mores, explored the little historic town of Glen Rose, and sang around a campfire. I even got to take a beginner class for playing the mount dulcimer with my mom. Cool, huh? I thought so. Pics are below. :)

Julia and our binoculars

Sweet Lyd
  
Big Rocks Park

Climbing on the rocks

Between the rocks where huge crevices that you had to jump or climb over
Wading in the water
Thanks for checking in. I hope you had a blessed May! -Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment