Friday, July 26, 2013

Life

I haven't had the chance to blog lately because life is so full! And, it's mostly full with great things!

First of all, Lydia Catherine turned FIVE!


We celebrated on her birthday with her usual favorites: mac and cheese, hot dogs and cake and ice cream. (Mom also made her eat some broccoli. Yes, even on her birthday.) She also got to choose what fun things we did that day and open presents from her grandparents and Dave and me.

Tomorrow, she will get to celebrate with her friends, her cousin, Mattisyn, and her Granny at a Glamour party at Snip-its. She's just a little bit excited.

I'm sure Julia will be all smiles at the party too. I mention her smile because it is missing another tooth. She is now missing her two front teeth. It is so cute! Although, this is the second tooth that I accidentally knocked out of my kids face. I am ashamed to admit that both of Julia's front teeth where bumped out by me while we were playing. Both incidents were completely unintentional, of course!

Anyway, that's the tip of the iceberg of what's happening with us. I hope all is well in your world! 
-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment