Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of Mother's Day Out

Saige went to Mother's Day Out today. She was so good! She didn't even cry when I dropped her off. She was very excited about the books in the classroom, so I snuck out of her classroom with so much as a quivering lip! Doesn't she look cute for her Mother's Day out debut?

This girl loves her thumb!

Yay! She looked at me!



Look at her little curlies. Love them!
Saige says "Apoo" for yes, please and "ME" when she thinks she needs to have something. She is still a great eater and is very opinionated about what she eats. (And everything else for that matter.) She already has her molars and is getting her little eye teeth. She doesn't like for me to look in her mouth, but sometimes I can get a quick glimpse when I tickle her. She loves to be tickled!

Thanks for reading, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment