Sunday, March 24, 2013

In Case You Wanted to Know

Dave and I bought a town house. You might wonder why on Earth we would be moving again. Well, first of all, we didn't want anyone's address books to be kept too neat and tidy. And second of all, when we asked our landlords about staying at our current town house, they said that we could stay if we signed another one year lease and paid more rent. It wasn't an unreasonable request, but it wasn't what we were hoping for because we don't really dig this place. Being an agent myself, I was able to find out about a town home that hadn't come on the market yet. Dave and I took a look at it and signed papers before it hit MLS. (Home inventory is so low right now!) We have some things we want to do to the place, but that's the same with just about every home we've purchased. --I'm thankful.

(Disclaimer: I'm making this sound like it was easy as pie. But it wasn't. I also made it sound like I didn't have an issue with taking an enormous step of faith. But I did. A lot. --It took an uncomfortable amount of trust in God and then in Dave that allowed me to relent and do what they wanted me to. It was hard, but I did it. God is so very good and faithful. I am humbled by his grace every day.)

In other news....

Julia lost another tooth! That's 2 so far. She's much better at pulling them out then I ever was. It grosses me out just thinking about it! We are staying up right now, waiting to let the Tooth Fairy in.
Also, Julia is a very good reader. She really started reading well over Christmas break, and has been progressing by leaps and bounds ever since! Dave and I can't spell things to each other in an effort to be secretive anymore. Cripes!

Lydia is fiesty, smart and always up for a debate. I wonder if she'll become a lawyer someday...
She is going into Kindergarten next year! I'll have two kiddos getting on the bus. Can you believe it? I barely can. The crazy thing is that Lydia is tall and skinny now, just like Julia is...just like a kindergartner. She really lost her baby look this year. :/ Good thing I have another one....

Saige is so sweet and growing so fast. In just 1.5 months, we will be celebrating her first birthday! She can stand by herself, but no first steps yet. I tell her that she is not allowed to take any first steps unless Mommy is home. She's obeying so far.
She is learning a lot of new words and some sign language. It gives me such joy the first time our kids start to use the signs correctly!! She signs more, please, and all-done. Kids and their learning capacities never cease to amaze me!

All of my sweet, beautiful girls have such different personalities! I love watching them mature and grow. Don't you?

Thanks for reading my rambles! <3 amber="" nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment