Saturday, October 31, 2009

First Fest

We had a great time tonight at the Houston's First Baptist Church's First Fest. We spent most of our time in the Preschool room (for obvious reasons). There was tons to do though, and we had a great time. We actually left, got some dinner and a free treat from a fun place called the Chocolate Bar, and came back to play some more. By the end of the evening, the girls were filthy, happy, tired, thirsty, and still wanting candy....(Dave and I were feeling mostly the same things.) Julia enjoyed her free small ice cream. You got one just by coming dressed up.
Lydia also enjoyed her ice cream. She looked so cute here because the table is so large compared to her.


The petting Zoo!



Julia looks so cute standing by this painted clown.




Julia loved, loved, loved riding the pony. Maybe her daddy will get her one.



Lydia loved the bubble machine, and I love this picture!



Julia is ready to party!

Lydia is ready to party!









My girls look so cute in their costumes....my little fairy princesses. Even Beth Moore said they looked adorable. You read that right. I saw her!!! I was totally star struck, but very excited. I wanted to gush on her and tell her how much I loved her...but I didn't. I just smiled and stared like a happy golden retriever. I'm sure she'll always remember and love me for it anyway! (I did sputter a few thank yous on her as well.)

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that I made the tutus for these princesses and had fun doing it. How much do you think I can sell them for? I could start selling them on this blog for $80/tutu. Let me know if you think that price is too low. Haha.
Thanks for checking out my blog. I plan to post some pics of the house we have an offer on and the place we are in now. If you have some time, make a comment and let me know that you all are out there!! Love ya!!








No comments:

Post a Comment