Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

So, I officially detest Daylight Savings time. Before having kids, I hated springing forward, but loved falling back. Now I equally dislike both! Lydia woke up at 5:55 this morning. How am I suppossed to gracefully deal with that? You know, I really don't like the sun before 8 a.m. Why would anyone need it to rise any earlier? (Rhetorical question.)
Anyway, I don't know why I'm complaining. The fact that Lydia woke up super early is beside the fact because I was already awake. I mean, it's always a pleasure to awake to traffic traveling by your house at 5:20 a.m.
Well, while Dave and I contemplate putting sheets over the windows to keep our room and the girls' room quiet and dark in the morning, I keep praying that we will just move soon and forget about having to do all that.
Here's a pic of the house we would like to purchase in Sienna Plantation. Here's the fireplace. It's a 2 -in-1; it goes through to the other room too.
Here's the dining room that I can't wait to get my hands on....


So, please know that this post was not written just to complain or vent, but to continue to ask for prayer requests. :)
I took some pics of how "packed" things are for us at the Chetman place:






I miss all the stuff in those boxes. I mostly miss my muffin tins and my crock pot.






I decided to take these pics about a week ago...I wanted to have something to look back on and to remind me to be thankful- after we move. Well, I hope that daylight savings time is treating the rest of you well, and that our family is the only one that was negatively affected. Hopefully today is the last day it will bug us. Thanks all! Tootles!


No comments:

Post a Comment