Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning






Here are my beautiful daughters on Christmas Eve. Here is Julia "smiling". If you've looked at my blog before, you've seen this smile before. She's so cute.




Unfortunately, I can't get Lydia to sit still unless I give her a snack...so here she is, munching on a pretzel.



The next two pictures are proof that Dave and I did attend the Christmas Eve celebration with our girls. After the church service, we enjoyed homemade hot chocolate and sugar cookies.







Dave snapped this one of me watching Lydia. I love to put on my Santa hat before opening presents. I'm such a nerd.




This pic is of pretty Julia enjoying her Christmas Eve treat.


Lydia is so comical! We got her naked before eating. We were following her around, picking up cookie crumbs and hot chocolate dribbles. She even had hers in a sippie cup. I think that's icing on her arm...who knows.

After the girls were finished with their snack, we let them open the cute little pajamas they have on in the picture below. Then they got to open one more gift...a nativity scene. They really enjoyed playing with it.



Here they are discovering all the goodies.





Here is the nativity all set up. We also talked about the whole story and Daddy read a book about it to them. It was fun.



Here is Julia pulling the gifts out of her stocking on Christmas morning.



Here is Lydia, getting ready to tear into her first Santa present. I love how she's squating. She's a cutie!

Merry Christmas again to all of our family and friends. We had a great time together, just the four of us, however, we missed getting to see you all this Christmas, and we will miss you all again on New Year's. Love and miss you all. -The Stewart's











No comments:

Post a Comment