Monday, December 14, 2009

My Phone

My phone was broken last week after Lydia threw it in the toilet at the library. Yuck! Dave took it to a phone place to have it fixed and it was going to cost $85. However, they said that it was un-fixable, so we decided we were going to need to use our back-up phone that Xiaolan has been using. Sorry Xiaolan! (I didn't even remember we had this back-up option and tried to weasel an iphone out of the deal. That conversation only lasted 2 seconds. It was as if Dave knew I'd be whining for one.) But...Daniel was over tonight and told me to just try plugging it in to my charger and....it worked! My phone turned on and it is working! Ha! I'll take $85 to fix people's phone's anyday! Those people don't know what they are doing, and I'm glad they don't. I would have had to pay a lot of money for nothin'. So, if you or your loved one ever ruins your phone, try plugging it in...it may just work! Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment