Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday

Today was nice. I have Wednesday's off to spend with my girls, do some lingering dishes and laundry (both of which I never get done), and maybe catch some afternoon down time. The last few Wednesdays, though, have been so busy with activities and duties that my days off have felt more like a day on. Today was nice though. I stayed in my pajamas and didn't shower until noon. Nice. I did dishes and laundry. I read to my girls and played with them. I laid around and snoozed during the girls' nap time. We had a great day. Then, for dinner, I asked Dave if we could eat out, and go to a few stores. He agreed to my plan, and we did just that. Since I hadn't put on any make-up today, I brought my bag of make up along, and did it in the mini van when we pulled up to the restaurant. Julia loves to watch me do my make-up, and asks me if she can wear some every single time. Since the car was parked, I let Julia get out of her seat and crawl up in the front to watch me do my make-up. She immediately started asking questions about application and which types she was allowed to wear. Then she asked me. "Mom, when you die, can I have your eyeliner?" The end. -Amber

1 comment:

  1. Love it - it's like when Mia announced she was getting a cat as soon as I died. ;)

    ReplyDelete