Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas in July

Well, Julia has been requesting a little Christmas in July. She loves to dance to music, and she knows that the #5 disc is a Christmas cd leftover from December. (I promise the other discs are not Christmas ones.) I've come home to her dancing to Christmas music with the babysitter several times now....
I think it's time for a trip to Hobby Lobby. Can you believe they are already putting their Christmas decor out? Julia and I love to go visit Santa several months in advance. We also start talking about the nativity scene and what that means to our family. (We also love to start thinking about fall. You know the fall stuff is already out if the Christmas decor is making it's debut!) I know this sickens most of you, and I'm sorry, but I can't stop loving Christmas!
Here is a video of my girls a few days before Christmas last year:

There are no humbugs in this Stewart family!!  Happy Christmas in July to all and to all, a good night! -Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment