Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mommy Mind Lapse

A lot of the time, mostly when I'm tired, my brain goes into this wierd mom default. Have any of you ever experienced this? (Whether you are a mom or not, does your brain revert back to something?) Need some examples? Okay, so Lydia came down stairs whiney and out of sorts a few minutes ago. I took her back up to bed, thinking she would be fine. On my way back downstairs, Lydia started crying. My first thought: "Does she need her pacifier?" (She hasn't used one for about a year now.)
Another exmple: I was holding Lydia today, and I looked over and realized that she is much taller than my lap is.

......And there you go, people. I started this blog about 5 days ago and completely forgot about it. Ironic? I don't think so. My brain is gone. --I have NO idea where I was going with that second example....

(I promise I won't forget how much I love you all though!)

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment