Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Life is still buzzing along happily for us Stewarts. Saige is doing great and has gained 2 lbs in the last month! Woohoo! The bigger girls are having a great summer and have enjoyed looking grungy and dirty 75% of the time. Today and yesterday, the clouds over Houston finally opened up and let the rain come down. So, the big girls stomped around in muddy puddles while being eaten by mosquitos in their mismatched "outfits". Saige and I watched and enjoyed their glee.

Our fun summer plans include: spending time with aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and parents. We plan to visit Bartlesville, Branson, Galveston and San Antonio. In these cities we'll include trips to Silver Dollar City and Sea World. I am sooooo excited! Silver Dollar City is one of my all time favorite amusement parks! (Only one that I know of beats it. -- The highest on the list has the initials of DW.) We will also be celebrating Lyd's Birthday and mine this summer. Fun, fun! Lydia will turn 4, and I will turn...30.

As much as it makes my heart palpitate, we are actually gearing up for Julia to start kindergarten in August. *gulp. I am so excited for her because she is excited, but I almost can't stand the thought of sending her away for several hours a day, 5 days a week. Then, just next year, it'll be my little Lydia! :(

After Julia starts Kindergarten, I will more forcefully start my real estate career. I have recieved a lot of positive comments, as well as a few negative ones about this next step in my life. But, I am determined to do my best, while caring for my family first and foremost, and see where this exciting road takes us. I am absolutely certain that God has led me to this path; I wholeheartedly believe it will be more of a blessing than a curse.

So, that's an update on us. I hope to get back to writing more regularly soon. So, please stay tuned, and if you read, keep reading. And, if you will, refer my blog to friend. Joyfully, Amber

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to hear how you are all doing! Sounds like fun and I can't wait to see you guys! Sending your children to school is hard, but if you accept each stage of their life and just prepare and encourage them the best you can, will make it more bearable. Take pride in how well you are raising them and preparing them! Love and enjoy it all! See you soon. Aimie

    ReplyDelete