Friday, August 17, 2012

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Lydia on our bed in our last home


I downloaded my pictures from my iPhone yesterday, and I realized I had a bunch of pictures that I wanted to share. I felt like taking you all on a trip down our 2012 memory lane.

The girlies before school at Cornerstone Christian Academy. I miss CCA.

Dave and Julia fixing the pipes at the Sienna house. This was after we switched out the faucet- before we updated the flooring.

Dave trimmed the trees at the Sienna house a little.

Dancing at Sonic
 We had a fender bender several months ago on my to take the girls to school. When I took the van in to get an estimate, we decided to walk to sonic instead of waiting around at the car shop. The girls were chilly, so they danced until our lunch came.
Bowling at a Birthday Party

Ready to Go
 The older girls are natural little mothers. They play with all of their billions of dolls, mothering and undressing all of them.
Julia's church performance
 This performance took place days before I delivered Saige. I was worried I'd go into labor during the performance. For some reason, when Julia caught sight of us (Dave and I were there with Lydia, Dave's Mom and my Mom), she started making faces at us.
Next to last day of Pre-K

Goofy Lydia

Monkeyin' around

 Julia was climbing on the chick-fil-a playground inappropriately. Before I asked her to stop, I clicked some pics.


May 10th- the Day we went home from the hospital

Summertime fun
When my sister came down, we all headed down to our neighborhood pool on the Sunday afternoon that she was here. Saige and I weren't ready for swimming, so she napped and I watched.

Saige started fussing at Aubrey
 I may have put some of these on my blog before, but I love all these life happenings so much, that I wanted to put them on again. :)
Blessings, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment