Friday, September 24, 2010

BabyWorship

My girls got to do something very exciting today!! They got to get pictures and videos taken of them while they played with toys and friends. These pictures and videos will ultimately end up in a worship dvd for kiddos! The ministry that is heading this whole thing up is called Touch the World Media. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this dvd!! But, in the mean time, pictures I took myself will have to suffice. :)
These are some of the photos I took of the girls as they interacted with everyone. However, I wasn't allowed to use my flash, so some of the pictures ended up a bit blurry.




The end result of this is gonna be fantastico!!! I'll let you know where you can buy your own copy when it comes out! (Wink, wink.) Love, Amber

1 comment:

  1. Very glad y'all enjoyed yourselves! Y'all have some precious little ladies! Thanks for participating. . . and blogging!

    ReplyDelete