Monday, December 20, 2010

Why?

Not too long ago, I posted about my friend who found out she was having triplets. In October, she had three preemie babies who were eventually very healthy. But, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. One of the babies went to be with Jesus today. How does this happen? Why does this happen? It's so hard to understand. I know that God is Sovereign and he works all things together for his good. But somehow, sometimes, in the midst of that, our hearts get broken. And sometimes life just sucks. I'm sure the crevice of brokeness in my heart is nothing compared to the vast abyss of ache that Sabrina feels. That just makes me ache all the more. Please join me in prayer for the Hay family, and their other 4 children. Only the Father, who was there when his own son died, can understand how the Hay's feel right now. I love them dearly. -Amber.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I feel the same way. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amber, i'm heartbroken. i'm so sorry to hear of their loss.

    we missed seeing you so much yesterday!

    love,
    alm

    ReplyDelete