Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rough and Tumbler

Little Lydia has another bump and bruise. :( We were at a birthday party on Saturday, and Lydia fell in the bouncy house, and another little boy fell on top of her. I was pretty scared that it was worse than it was when Dave brought her inside with a bleeding mouth. But, thankfully, her teeth are not loose and her lip wasn't punctured by one of her teeth. She just has a fat lip. She cried, of course. But, overall she was very brave.

Yesterday right after the party.

This was how it looked this morning. The red spot on the right is actually a mosquito bite. Her face was also dyed green from frosting.

Dave wanted her to really show it off. It doesn't seem to hurt her that much. We've actually had to keep her from messing with it.
Oh, Lydia, please don't puncture your little face any more. I don't know if my heart can handle it! A fat lip is way easier to deal with than when this happened to Lyddie Lou's eye, though.

Please stay tuned for a blog tomorrow or the next day. I had the privilege of going on a mission's trip today, and I would love to blog about it. But for now, I have to get to bed. I'm very sad about the fact that my alarm will be going off at 6:15 tomorrow morning.

Happy Week to all of you!! -Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment