Friday, March 19, 2010

Poor Thing

So, this was Lydia yesterday morning. You can't tell from this picture how red her eye is...but you can see it in the following pics. Wouldn't this worry you?This is Lydia today. The swelling has gone down considerably, but you can see her little red eye. Luckily, I knew that this could happen to her eye. When I was in highschool, my eye was hit by a softball and turned red just like hers is red here. Thank you God for preparing me! Had I not known, I would have been belligerently freaking out instead of worried and concerned.
I'm so glad this didn't happen one week later because otherwise Easter pictures would have been sad. I hope her eye is beautifully healed by Easter!
Oh, by the way, I'll have house pics soon. Everything is still in a state of chaos though....so once that mellows, I'll get some pics on here. Stay tuned. Thanks for reading, Amber




3 comments:

  1. You are such a good mommy! You'll be surprised how fast she'll recover. love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So scary. If you ever have questions about eye stuff again, Joey (my husband) is in Optometry school, he has one more year left. He probably could have read your blog and diagnosed Lydia, ha! He loves eyes. I'll probably still show him this because he'll like it, ha. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this post before the post about taking her to the doctor so I freaked for a second. Glad Lydia is okay. Poor sweetie! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete