Monday, May 12, 2014

Easter - Back-up Blogging

Hello Blog world! I have been without internet for the last 12 days, and I am glad to be back! I wanted to add some pictures from Easter, and also let you all know that although it is still chilly and windy, it also great living in North Dakota. We love our new house, and I plan to post pics on here soon.

Dickinson Community Easter Egg Craziness

Waiting for the craziness

What was collected
 Before the older girls got to go collect the eggs, they turned out the lights and turned on black lights. Then they let the kids loose. It was fun, but I'm glad Saige was at the hotel, napping.

Dyeing Easter Eggs at the hotel

Julia coloring her egg before we dunk it
Lydia being creative
 
Saige drawing/occasionally dropping the eggs
 

Even Dave and I color eggs
Our finished product

Look what the Easter Bunny brought!
We tried out a Nazarene church for Easter and then ate at Applebee's with friends. It was a great day. It even got up to 70 that day. I thought then that that was kinda how the weather would stay. But, I was wrong. :)

Blessings, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment