Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy (Belated) Birthday Saige!

On the 8th, Saige turned 2!!! We had a fun time celebrating her little life. 
These days, she is head over heels for Mickey and his Mousketools. So, we celebrated her day, Disney style.
Breakfast set up

Her favorite breakfast is the same thing we have most days: Cereal

Helping Mom make her Birthday Cake

Family and the cake pre-sprinkle

Saige and her sisters did an awesome job adding some sprinkles to her cake
Saige didn't sleep well on the eve of her birthday. I actually ended up giving her a bath at 12:30 a.m. the day of her birthday. She slept great after that!

Saige got to open presents from family and from us in the evening. Thanks to my parents and Dave's parents for the sweet gifts! Saige loved them all.

Two and a half years ago, I thought I wanted a little boy more than anything. I'm so glad God knew to give me my Saige instead. She is such a joy! She loves to spend her days pretending to be a puppy and has an amazing vocabulary. She is strong minded, smart and sassy. She stands up to her sisters with just as much spunk as they have, and tells it like it is. Just the other day, she told me, "Saigie is da boss." I didn't let her get away with that one, but she delivered the message with a smile, and it sure was cute. Maybe someday God will still bless us with a stinky little boy, but if not, my heart is already full!

My chickadees are the best. Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment