Thursday, June 26, 2014

Re-purposing Baby Powder

One thing I love to keep with me at all times is baby powder. I haven't needed it much here in Dickinson, but in Houston, it was much more appropriate. Did you know that baby powder is great for removing dry sand off of your person?

When you live in Houston, trips to Galveston or Matagorda are a must. And, the only bad part a day of play on the beach is coming home with a vehicle full of sand (even dry sand doesn't brush off easily). But, if you have baby powder along, you can get the sand almost completely off. It still takes a little work, but it works!
Throw Back Thusday- At Port O'Connor
Baby Behinds. Love!

However, baby powder still applies to people up North, if you have a sand box for kiddos to romp in. I really despise finding sand in my house just by walking through my house and feeling the grit on my bare feet. So, getting sand off of the kids with baby powder before they enter the house makes clean up a lot better!

So, if you have a sand box, or a beach nearby. Keep some baby powder in the car. You never know when you might have a little one covered in sand!

Blessings, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment