Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Re-purposing Bedding Bags


I know I'm not the only one to reuse bedding bags, but don't they come in so darn handy? I save sheet bags and bedding bags and use them for organizing and traveling all the time. Do you do that too?


Just last weekend, my family went on a work trip with my husband. We traveled to a small town in Montana and I put our swim suits (and I will add swim towels next time) into a bedding bag.


Above is a pic of our crumpled swim suits in the bedding bag. Below are some pics of my girls from the trip. I wanted to add it because I mentioned the trip, and my girls are cute. :) 

Baby at the park

Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl #2

 I have decided to keep our swim suits in the bag all the time from now on. I threw our sunscreen in the bag too. So, this way, when we are going out of town or running to our local rec center, I can grab the bag of suits all at once. That beats searching in everyone's drawers for suits any day! 

Also, the bags are great because they are clear, so you can see what you are grabbing. What do you put in bedding bags? Do you save them too?

Other ideas for them:

-When we lived near the beach, I used them for beach toys.
-I pack shoes in them when we travel. I don't want to get dirt all over clean clothes.
-They would be great to keep extra diapers in in the car.
-I keep one in the car just in case some kids clothes get wet or soiled.
- If you move a lot, like we have, they are great for storing spices or drippy things, like almond or vanilla extract.

Do I sound like a hoarder yet?
Thanks for reading, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment