Thursday, November 5, 2009

Uppercase Living

Hey everyone. The holidays are here in full force, and the pressure of Christmas is already on. I personally love all the hype and everything that goes along with it, but I definitely also realize that I am an odd duck. I just wanted to remind those who know and enlighten those who don't know - I sell Uppercase Living. I too am wondering if you would like to purchase some of your Christmas presents through me. :) My business has been pretty slow since I moved to Houston, so I would like to get back to consulting others on how to make their homes more beautiful. I just got in new catalogs and Christmas flyers if anyone is interested in them. You can order personally or have a party. Of course, the parties are fun because you get a lot of free of stuff. I know you all know the drill. I just think that Uppercase Living offers something a little unique and fun. So, please give me a ring or shoot me an email if you would like to. My number is (918) 440-7977. www.uppercaseliving.com (You can also order online.) -Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment