Thursday, November 12, 2009

You are Stupid.

Chocolate!! Lydia almost always goes to sleep in the stroller when we go for walks. I guess she gets that from Dave.


Today Julia walked into the room that I was in and said, "Mom, you are stupid". And then, as quick as she said it, she walked away. I called her back to talk to her about this lovely new word she just used, and could tell as she came back to me that she was just trying it out to see if it was acceptable. She has no idea what it means, accept for now she knows not to say it. So, now she has been saying, nearly continually, "Mom, I won't say stupid. Stupid. I won't say that anymore. I won't say stupid". She's getting the hang of it, I guess.


We just discovered today that Lydia has her first few molars! No wonder Dave and I have been sleepless zombies lately!! Why do teething children sleep so much better during the day than they do at night? It's a great mystery to me!


Other than these little updates, we don't have a lot more to share. We are excited to go to Bartlesville and see family and friends over Thanksgiving week! Julia has been talking about going to Woolaroc daily. Her Papa promised her, and she can't wait. She daily says, "We're gonna go see the buffalo with Papa. We can go right now, if you want to." Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great updates ! I enjoy reading them. LOVE YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete