Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quick Cutie Update

I forgot to mention in my last blog that Dave and I got all dressed up and went to his holiday party for work. It was fun, except for leaving the girls. That's right, we left the girls here. (Of course! Yes, there was a qualified babysitter present.) Hallellujah, and praise the LORD! The girls were in bed when we came home and it only cost us a small fortune. (We miss their grandparents.)
But, I am not writing this post to talk about that right now, I wanted to write a quick update on my girlies. Julia has started guilt-tripping people into staying with her. She does it to everyone, and it is cute, but can make the other people involved sad and speechless. She said, "Okay Mom, bye, I love you, but DOONNN'T GOOOOOO..." about a hundred times last night. It rips your heart out.
Also, Lydia has all of her molars and is working on getting her eye teeth (or fangs or whatever you want to call them). She mimics almost everything that Julia does. I usually tell my girls something, and end it with, "okay?" Lydia has started responding to this question everytime, and it is adorable. She says "kiiaoao", meaning: "k".
I need to video these two cuties saying their new words. I want to remember these times forever. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment