Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day!

Sorry, but I just couldn't put all of these pictures in one post. I decided to write two posts in one day. So sue me.

So, the girls and I made some cupcakes for Dave since today is an anniversary of sorts for us. (Dave proposed to me 9 years ago today.) The girls both wore their red aprons and stirred the batter and added sprinkles. Julia also got to help frost a little.
Then, after nap, the girls played outside with our neighbor until Dave got home. K's mom has an in-home daycare, so there was also several other little ones playing out there.





Julia was trying to learn how to twirl a jump rope. Also, Dave was sweet enough to get me a little gift in rememberance of our engagement. He got me The Sound of Music. Julia obviously enjoys it as much as I do.

My last picture is a prayer request of sorts. When Dave was bringing the girls in for dinner, Lydia fell on to her knees, as she does often does, and her eye landed on a dead plant. When Dave brought her into me, she was crying pretty hard, and Dave and I got the pleasure of picking and flushing plant material out of the poor girl's eye. I tried not to panic...but it was pretty hard not to. We contemplated taking her to the the E.R., but called a family friend who is a doctor instead. He told us a few things to look out for. But, he said it should be fine. I pray it is!! Poor little Lydia!! Thanks to all of you who says a little prayer!! Thanks to all of you who read my blog! -Amber

4 comments:

  1. Amber, Oh my goodness. Your first crisis away from all of us (& family). I'll be praying for Lydia and believing all will correct itself. Please keep the blog updated!

    All your other pics are gorgeous! I'm so jealous for the sun and warmer weather. When do we get so see more of the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! My email is AmberPierceCessac (at) Yahoo (dot) com and my number is 409 679 3302.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics thanks so much it was the best vacation we have had in a long time. mom
    We also will pray for lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the pics and videos!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete