Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bedtime Prayers

Beware: You may experience cuteness overload. Proceed with caution.



These are the precious little prayers the girls learned in school this year. They pray them in the morning and before lunch. Although I ask them what they did in school every single day, it wasn't until I went during school hours that I learned about these sweet prayers. I went to the school last week b/c Lydia's teachers wanted to celebrate her birthday early because she has a summer birthday. She got to wear a paper crown, go in front to be sang to at chapel, eat mini cupcakes with friends and see me during chapel and lunch. It was so much fun. I am so glad that I got the opportunity to experience what really goes on there. And, in case you were wondering, my girls will be going to the same school next year! Love to you all, Amber

1 comment: