Thursday, May 26, 2011

Off The Top of my Head...

I never got my pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses uploaded here. Stink!!
School's out for summer. Sigh...
I am shocked and saddened about the wreckage happening through out the mid-west due to storms.
Dave's Grandpa has cancer in his bladder. The treatment for his cancer is unknown at this point. We should know something about his treatments next week. Dave's Grandpa and my mother-in-law are in need of a lot of prayer.
Julia had a preschool graduation today that I almost missed. I didn't even know there was one until this morning. (How Embarrassing!) I almost got "the worst mother of the year award", but I worked it out and took off work to be there! Julia is not actually graduating from preschool though. She will be in preschool one more year before starting kindergarten. She just happened to be the youngest kiddo in her class.
We missed Julia's dance class tonight because school got out early, and apparently I am extremely dependant on the regularity of our schedule. Plus, I can't seem to remember what day it is lately. I almost forgot that I have to work tomorrow because the amount of time I have been able to work has been so sporadic with the girls getting out of school and all that I am not sure whether I'm coming or going.
Hopefully we will have someone to watch the girls this summer. It'll be some long days for them if they are here by themselves all day. (Just kidding-I wouldn't leave them here alone. My house would be an even bigger wreck!)
I saw today on the Dr. Oz that show that drinking two cups of tea per day will help ward off ovarian cancer. I guess I will be obsessively drinking two cups of tea per day for awhile...(not that I'm complaining- I like tea.) After watching the show, I was worried I had ovarian cancer for about 30 minutes. (This is why I can't watch the Dr. Oz show.) I decided that I was just being a hypochondriac, and that I don't need to worry about having ovarian cancer until I have some real symptoms. But, it did cause me to go ahead and schedule my yearly. Yuck!
I really wish we had some rain in Houston. I wish we could borrow it from Arkansas.
Did I ever mention here that Lydia is completely potty trained? She has been for about a month now, and I'm so proud of her! She has started demanding that she get to wear snow white undies exclusively. Not gonna happen though.

A project from Julia's school:
My mother's hair color is light blue.
She is 13 feet tall.
Cooks me dinner, makes me lunch, and tells me not to disobey the teacher is what she does best.

(This information is extremely good to know.--I guess I should correct my driver's license hair color from dark blonde to light blue.)
It's past my bedtime. I try to get to bed early because if I don't, I start thinking I'm wildly hilarious while writing on my blog or making facebook comments. (I usually end up embarrassing myself.) Plus, I get the munchies really, really, really bad. So, Good Night!! Love, Amber

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're funny! I love those fill in the blanks from schools - and I've always liked your light blue hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete