Friday, September 2, 2011

First of Day of School and My Birthday Week

The day before my birthday, my girls had their first day of preschool/mother's day out. They love their school and so do Dave and I.


4 year-old Julia

3 year-old Lydia



Cousin Time

Birthday Dinner complete with candles and a fudgy chocolate cake

Hugs for Aubrey and Josiah at the airport. We all mis you!

My sweet hubby helped our girlies hug their cousin.

Me and my sis.
In the picture above, I look as tired as I am...we had a fun and exhausting birthday week. (I didn't know my sister was that much taller than me. Hmmm...)

Well, I thought I had a lot more pictures from the week. I guess I didn't get any picures of my parents or my brother! Oops! Sorry!

Thanks Dad, Mom, Aubrey, Alex and Josiah for visiting me on my birthday.  I love you all! -Amber



1 comment: