Friday, February 5, 2010

Coffee

I wanted to get on here and tell my husband thank you!! He is at home with the girls right now, while I am at a coffeehouse, on the internet and drinking coffee. He took the day off so I could go get my Texas Driver's License ordered. I waited in line for 3 hours to get a piece of paper that says that my license will be mailed to me in as little as 4 weeks. :) But, I'm not complaining...it was a break from everyday, and I need that today. Thanks Dave! I praise God for you.

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure. Of course, the girls were fantastic for me. Partly because I am not the same one they spend every day with, and partly because I took them on a few outings today. I mean you can't go to the library, grocery store, and sonic everday. To top it off, they took almost a 3 hour nap. So I got a few Glenn Beck's in, what's so hard about this stay at home parenting stuff, anyway, right? Love you, Honey!!

    ReplyDelete