Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Outside!

This is a beautiful day in Houston! Last night Dave and I were watching the news, and saw that the highs would be in the 60's this week. We thought this sounded great, but the meteorologist came back on and said something like, "hold on a little while longer, people, March is on it's way". I guess he thought we needed that word of encouragement!

Anyway, the girls and I got to enjoy the outdoors a little after we went to the church this morning for MOPS. I thought I'd share some of the pics I took.





































Thanks for checking in. Love, Amber

2 comments:

  1. I have the most beautiful grand-daughters in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber! I'm not sure if you know me by name, but I work the desk at the Preschool at HFBC on Sunday nights, Wednesday nights, and special events (like PNO). Anyway, I found your blog through Kristy Steffen's blog! I babysit for the Steffens a lot, if you ever need a babysitter talk to me sometime up at church! I love babysitting :) Oh and I have to tell you, my mom just recently started working in the Preschool and this past Parent's Night Out she was in Julia's room. She was asking me about what kids she'll have beforehand and I told her, "I have to warn you, you're going to have the most BEAUTIFUL little girl in the ENTIRE world! Her name is Julia, make sure you look for her." Later in the night when I was checking on the classes, she was like, "Oh my goodness, you were not lying!!" You and your husband (and God!) make beautiful babies!!

    I'm always happy to find a new blog to read :)

    ReplyDelete