Thursday, May 20, 2010

Family Time

I am sitting here, waiting for my sister to get here!! I am so excited that she is coming. She gets to stay until Monday evening, and we plan to shop, sunbathe, talk for hours, and everything else girlie. I can't wait!
My parents were just here a few days ago. They were so sad to miss my sister, but they were only here for a day and a half, and had to get back to work. They were in our area because they were visiting a church in Louisiana that is about 4 hours from here, so they were nice enough to come our way before heading back. We actually met them half way, in Jasper TX, to see them a little earlier and keep them company part of the way.
While my parents were here, we mostly just stayed here, and relaxed. They have been very busy lately, and so were pretty worn out when they got here. It was really nice to see them, even if our time was shorter than we would have liked.
Thank you all for reading!! I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend. Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment